Xiaomi recently launched the Mi CC9 Pro smartphone, which is the first smartphone to feature 108-megapixel primary camera sensor in China. At the time of launch, the smartphone was available in the following three variants:
- 6GB + 128GB costing 2,799 Yuan i.e. Rs.28,481
- 8GB + 128GB costing 3,099 Yuan i.e. Rs. 31,533
- 8GB + 256GB Premium Edition costing 3,499 Yuan i.e. 35,603
Now, Xiaomi has announced a price cut on the Mi CC9 Pro in China. As per the new price cut-of;
- The base model with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is costing 2,599 Yuan i.e. Rs.26,451
- The 8GB RAM and 128GB storage model is now costing 2,799 Yuan i.e. Rs.28,481
- And the last 8GB + 256GB Premium Edition is costing 3,199 Yuan i.e. Rs 32,546
Let’s have a look at the specs of Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro smartphone;
The smartphone features a waterdrop notch. Mi CC9 Pro is housing a curved AMOLED display of 6.47 inches having a 1080 x 2340 pixels full HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio with 400000:1 contrast ratio, HDR, 600-nits brightness and DCI-P3 wide color gamut as well.
2. Processor and Battery Life
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor will power the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro smartphone. The smartphone has a humungous battery life of 5,260mAh assisted with 30W fast charging, which enables the phone to charge from flat to 100% in 65 minutes.
3. Colour Variants and Camera set up
Besides, the smartphone will be available in three color variants: Magic Green, Ice, and Snow Aurora, and Phantom Black.
The smartphone will be housing a 108-megapixel Penta-camera lens:
- The first lens in the rear-facing camera system of the phone is a 4-axis OIS assisted 5-megapixel super-telephoto lens that supports 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, and 50x hybrid zoom.
- The second one is a 12-megapixel portrait sensor having a pixel size of 1.4micon.
- The third camera sensor is the 108-megapixel main sensor housing f/1.7 aperture and 4-axis OIS. The regular edition has a 7P lens, but interestingly, the Premium Edition has an 8P lens.
- The fourth camera sensor comes a 20-megapixel ultra-wide lens with a 117-degree field-of-view.
- The fifth one is a 2-megapixel macro lens with a focal length of 1.5cm.
The pair of dual LED flash units (hard light and soft light) assists the Penta-camera setup. Moreover, the device is housing an f/2.0 aperture 32-megapixel selfie camera on the front as well.
As far as the connectivity options are concerned, the device supports a dual 4G Volte, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac and a Bluetooth 5.0, GPS too. Besides, it is having a multi-functional NFC, a GPS, an IR blaster, a USB-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack too.
For more details, one can refer to Mukul Sharma @stufflistings on Twitter.
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) December 27, 2019
What are your views on this price-cut? Do let us know in the comment section down below.
Happy Androiding to all of you!