Vivo is expected to launch its latest smartphone dubbed as Vivo X27 Pro on 19th March. Although there have been several speculations about the full specifications of the upcoming Vivo X27 Pro.
Today the poster and the full specifications of the smartphones were leaked online. We don’t know the full specifications of the device but all the major specifications such as Camera and Battery were revealed along with a promotional poster.
Vivo X27 Pro: Leaked Specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- CPU: 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360, 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360
- Cores: 8
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 616, 500 MHz
- RAM: 8 GB, 1866 MHz
- Storage: 128 GB
- Expandable storage: Yes, up to 512GB
- Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Display: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED
- Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 24 bit
- Aspect ratio: 20.5:9
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Li-Polymer
- OS: Funtouch OS (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Camera: Triple rear camera (48MP, f/1.8 + 13MP + 5MP, night vision)
- SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
- Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, ac, Dual band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- USB: Type-C
- NFC: Yes
- 3.5mm headphone jack: Yes
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
As of now, the above-mentioned specifications are all we know about the upcoming Vivo X27 Pro, we will keep you updated with the latest leaked specifications in the coming days.
Do let us know your views in the comment section and subscribe to Trending Leaks for latest news and reviews.