Samsung is all set to launch the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones. Official posters of these devices are out now. These posters not only provides a brief idea about the smartphone but also hints towards the upcoming imminent launch.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Official Posters
1. From the images, it is clear that the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones feature a single punch-hole display, which is located at the center of the front portion of the device.
2. As far as the rear side is concerned, both the devices house a triple-camera setup at the back. However, their alignment differs a bit. Besides, alongside the cameras, we can see the test “Super Steady OIS” written.
3. Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is having an LED flash located at the right-hand side of the camera module whereas if we consider the design of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite, it will feature an L-shaped camera module.
4. The volume rocker and the Power button remains at the right-hand side of both the phones. Earlier, a Bluetooth certification revealed that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite would feature an S-pen. The confirmation came when the S-pen got spotted in the official posters.
5. Let us have a quick recap about the important details, which we gathered from the promotional images:
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite||Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite|
|Punch-hole display||Single punch-hole display||Single punch-hole display|
|Location of punch-hole display||Center||Center|
|Camera setup||Triple-camera setup||Triple-camera setup|
|Camera module alignment||LED at the right of sensors||L-shaped camera module|
|Volume and Power button||On Right-hand side||On Right-hand side|
What are your views on Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite? Kindly do let us know your views about the same in the comment section below.
Happy Androiding to all of you!