Samsung will launch an all-new Snow White color variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in India in the month of December.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED ‘Infinity Display’ giving out a resolution of 2,960×1440 pixels resolution, an aspect ratio of 18.5:9, and a pixel density of 514ppi
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 (front and back), IP68 certified for water and dust resistance.
- Color variants: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple.
- Rear camera: Dual camera (12MP, Type 1/2.55″ sensor, f/1.5-2.4 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS + 12MP, Type 1/3.4″ sensor, f/2.4 aperture, autofocus, OIS, 2x zoom.) 2160p/60fps, 1080p/240fps slow motion, 720p/960fps super slow-motion video recording.
- Front camera: 8MP, f/1.7 aperture, autofocus, 1440p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box with Samsung Experience 9.0 on top of it.
- Other features: Bixby virtual assistant; Smart Connect, Smart Connect Home, Bluetooth-enabled S-Pen stylus with 4096 pressure levels and multimedia controls, Fingerprint/iris/face recognition, stereo speakers tune by AKG, 3.5mm jack, bundled AKG headphones, DeX dock compatibility.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core CPU coupled with Adreno 630 GPU or Exynos 9810 octa-core CPU coupled with Mali-G72 MP18 GPU.
- Memory: 6/8GB of RAM and 128/512GB of storage with further scope of expansion via a microSD slot for cards up to 512GB.
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-Po battery with support for Adaptive Fast Charging, QuickCharge 2.0 support, WPC(Qi) & PMA wireless charging.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C (v3.1); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac MU-MIMO; GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo; NFC; Bluetooth 5.0.