In the recent past, there have been several rumors about the Lite variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. However, yet the company has not provided any sort of intel about the launch of this Lite variant.
Moreover, on the internet, enough leaks and rumors are surfacing, which suggests that the device is real and currently in the making as well. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite would be the downgraded version of the already launched Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
Now ahead of the launch of the rumored device, we are having some live shots of the smartphone by courtesy of a twitter account named TechTalksTV.
Let us have a closer look at the rumored live shots, to know what all can be expected from the device:
Live Shots and Observations
- In contrast to the curved displays of Galaxy Note 10 and 10+, the leaked image suggests the presence of a flat, non-curved screen panel at the front of the device
- The leaked live shots suggest that the smartphone houses the square camera bump, which looks very similar to Galaxy S20 line-up
- As per the leaks, the bump appears to possess a triple camera next to an LED flash
- Moreover, Samsung has cut corners in other areas of design too.
As per the previous leaks, expectedly, the smartphone is having the following specifications:
- Display: 7-inch HDR AMOLED display
- Punch-hole is available for the device’s selfie camera
- Processor: Exynos 9810 SoC with a clock speed of 2.7GHz
- Expectedly, the device is having 6GB/ 128GB memory variant, which is expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- The phone has been tipped to come running Android 10 based One UI 2.0.
- Camera set-up: A primary 12-megapixel main camera sat alongside a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle shooter with an f/2.2 lens and a 12-megapixel telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom support
What are your views on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite? Kindly do let us know in the comment section below.
Happy Androiding to all of you!