Realme India is now providing a new update to its Realme 5 Pro and Realme X smartphones. After a long wait, the Realme 5 Pro devices are finally equipping the Dark Mode toggle in the notification shade, whereas on the other side, the Realme X update includes the latest December security patch.
Let us have a closer view to know, what all is to expect from these updates in Realme 5 Pro and Realme X devices.
Realme 5 Pro Update: Inclusion of Dark Toggle Mode as well as Clone Apps Support for More Apps
The Realme 5 Pro comes with the latest update having the build number RMX1971EX_11_A.15. This update allows the Realme 5 Pro devices to possess the latest December security patch. Besides, finally, now, the device will be having the Dark Mode toggle switch to the notification shade too.
Besides, the latest update includes the Clone Apps support for apps such as Twitter, Swiggy, and Zomato. Also, the latest update features a better nightscape algorithm for the front camera.
How to access these updates?
To enjoy the luxury of these new updates, one needs to go to the device settings and select the Realme Labs section to activate the dark mode. After this, post the update and then the same would be accessible via the notification tray only, which would make it much easier to activate/deactivate as per need.
Interestingly, there is also the presence of a few bug fixes in the latest update of Realme 5 Pro devices. Moreover, the latest ColorOS update for the Realme 5 Pro occupies a space of 293MB.
Realme 5 Pro Latest ColorOS Update: Official Changes
Security and System
- Presence of Android security patch: December 2019
- Now, clicking in the blank area takes us back to the launcher, which is on the recent task interface
- Clone Apps support, examples: Twitter, Zomato, Swiggy, Snapchat
- Flash on call feature is available now
Notification Center and Theme Store
- Now, in the notification center, there is a presence of fast switch toggles of dark mode
- Updated font change available
Camera and Issues fixed
- Improved nightscape algorithm of the front camera
- Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped
- Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi
Realme X Latest Update: December Security Patch
When it comes to the features and bug fixes for Realme X devices, there is an absence of any major change in the latest ColorOS update. Nevertheless, it is now housing the latest December security patch. Besides, the company claims to improve system stability too. Besides, as far as the size of the update is considered, it is having a size of 206MB.
Security and Known issues fixed
- Availability of Android security patch: December 2019
- Fixed partial known issue, and has improved the system stability.
What are your views on the latest ColorOS updates for the Realme 5 Pro and the Realme X devices? Stay tuned to Trending Leaks and kindly do let us know in the views in the comment section below.
On behalf of the whole Trending Leaks family, wishing you all a very Happy New Year in advance! And as always… Happy Androiding to all of you!