PUBG MOBILE Season 5 has officially started. It was set to start at 7;30 AM, 19 January and as always, Tencent games didn’t let us down. PUBG MOBILE season 5 has been in talks for over a month now throughout the entire world. Finally, the day has arrived. Still, it is not available in some of the devices but it would be available shortly.
Since it is the beginning of a new season, the ROYALE PASS (RP) has been set to 1 again for all the players. Talking about the ROYALE PASS, there is a lot in the room this season.
PUBG MOBILE SEASON 5 ROYALE PASS
As we can see here, after reaching 100RP, the player would have an option to pick one of the outfits. But to reach 100RP, the player has to buy ELITE PASS which costs 800 INR.
These are some additions in the PUBG MOBILE season 5 related to the RP. You can see some more changes in the new season.
PUBG MOBILE SEASON 5
- New Laser Sight attachment in all maps for better hip fire.
- New Mk47 AR weapon is added to all the maps i,e. Erangel, Miramar, Viekndi and Sanhok. It uses 7.62mm ammo and has two firing modes.
- Vikendi map is now available while creating rooms.
- Better distribution of Loot in Vivendi.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here.
- A little adjustment in the shop.
- Option to disable Spawn Island announcements.
- Tiers and RP have been reset.
- New skins are available.
These were some of the major changes in the all-new PUBG MOBILE season 5. But, there is one bad news for all the PUBG fans.
NO ZOMBIE MAP IN PUBG MOBILE SEASON 5
The PUBG MOBILE season 5 was in talks because of the new zombie map. But the developers have decided to keep it on hold till the next update. It would be available in the next update.
These were some updates related to the PUBG MOBILE season 5. What are your thoughts on them? Do let us know in the comment section below. Stay tuned with Trending Leaks for further updates.